Sunday, April 14, 2013

It's tomorrow!!

Tomorrow is the big day!  The roads and finish line are being set up (finishing touches) as I type this. Seeing all of the race stuff is making it sink in for me.  Tomorrow is the big day. Tomorrow is the day that I get to run for a few hours. In a row. Without stopping. By myself, but with thousands of other people.
I will head to the buses early 6:30-7am is the recommended time for my wave (wave 2) so we will eat some breakfast then head down the street to wait.  I will also bring some food/water with me to enjoy before the official start.
My cheering section (well, Papa) has made his plan, so I will keep my eyes open for him along the route!

Yesterday when we arrived in Boston we actually stopped in at the race starting line for some pictures, and to look around. It was nice to show Papa where everything was, as he has only heard about it from me; he hadn't actually been there.
It was nice to take some pictures and get all geared up for Monday!

I am so excited for race day. I can't wait to take it all in!  I'm also very excited to arrive back at the finish line though...hopefully in one piece!

If you're interested in tracking me, my bib is #14243!
at:
www.baa.org


Happy running!

(sorry there are no photos...I forgot my little gadget to pull photos from my camera to the iPad)



No comments:

Post a Comment