Thursday, April 14, 2011

Follow-Up

Today I went out for my second run...and it felt just as great.  Actually, better.  It was nice to know that the other night was not just a fluke, and that 3k was a good comfortable place for me to be, yet again.  I couldn't help but daydream as I ran, thinking about all of the races I will enter, the tempo runs, the long runs, etc. that I will be able to enjoy again soon.  Running is part of me.  A fairly big part of me, and I have missed lacing up my running shoes and heading out.

This weekend is supposed to bring with it some crappy rainy weather.  Blah.  I am confident that I can fit in some runs over the next few days despite the weather, as I want to stay on a roll and (finger's crossed) feel comfortable with runs closer to 5km by the end of next week.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment