Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Report from the Pool

Well.  I know everyone is on edge as to whether I sank in the pool today.

Nope.

And, as an added bonus,  I actually really think I could get into this swimming thing.  I was fearing my lack of coordination would have me flailing about like I didn't have a hope in a bathtub, but I tried to keep an open mind and listen to everything the instructor was asking me to do.

I have a long long way to go before I would consider myself less of a spaz in the water, but I can actually see that happening! Yay!

No photos to document the event...strategically photos of me in a bathing suit in January are rare to find, and I would like to keep it that way ;)

I should note that my friend Jay did well in the pool too.  He did well in not making me feel bad about my swim skills (or lack of) as well!

Happy running...and swimming, whatever the case may be ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment