Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Morning Run + Medal!!

It was a top-secret mission this morning. Barely anyone knew, as I signed up very last-minute. After a disappointing, yet totally unavoidable race time in Boston, I really wanted to race for the time goal I had in mind in Boston.

 So, after checking (and re-checking)the weather a million times, I signed up and hoped for the best! Race day was today. I felt no pressure, and I walked to the starting line with a good attitude.

 The race was AMAZING!! I knew I would enjoy it, as the Goodlife Half is one of my all-time faves as well. I will add more about the race later, but for now I will share my excitement about my finishing time: 3:31:42!!

 My new favorite letters are: PB and BQ

That's my boys, running to catch me while cheering!  Love it!
 Yay!!

1 comment: